Cycle touring / Mountain biking
If you like to climb, if you like to descend, if you like to go trekking : the resorts of the Drôme are the perfect areas for your biking holidays!
Downhill mountain bike itineraries
And for those that prefer to descend rather than climb, the resorts of the Drôme offer you downhill itineraries starting from the arrival point of the lifts.
At Col de Rousset:
Access by the chairlift, 8 runs with different difficulties : 1 green, 3 blues, 2 reds, 1 black, 1 double black.
- The "Tartine" : 1.2 km long. Green very easy, to start softly.
- The "Drome adhère" : elevation 280m, 1.7 km. Itinary with a few obstacles for more fun.
- The "Wood Stock" : elevation 280m, 1.7 km. Itinary blue with wooden obstacles and small bridges going through lapies and stones
- The "Boulevard" : 1.4 km, wide itinary with wooden obstacles
- The "Blue touch" : elevation 280m, 1.5 km long. Departure next to"Ketchup" pretty steep slope on the edge of the forest then on grass. Beautiful view of the Diois.
- The "Ketchup" : elevation 280m, 1.2 km long. Red itinerary quite rocky and technical with a few jumps including one of almost a meter hight !!!! ( Don't worry, you can avoid this one), and for the most fearless it's followed by a break of slope. That run was licensed in 2008 for the Rhône-Alpes Cup.
- The "Tomato " : elevation 280m 1.7 km long. Itinerary red with heavy curves, a few straights lines and 2 small jumps. Sharp underwood run.
- The "Expresso" : elevation 280m, 600m long. Several small jumps, itinerary black very steep, rocky and technical.
- The "Noir c'est noir" : elevation 280m, 600m long, with 2 jumps and a bridge. Itinerary double black, fast track with trial sections. Watch out very difficult run ! Experienced riders only! Downhill Itineraries Maps
Moutain bike tickets (equipment non included)
4h : adult 13€ and child 8€
Full day : adult 15€ and child 10 euros
Season ticket 60€. Valid for the resorts of Col de Rousset and Valdrôme. Enjoy all summer with unllimited access !!!!
NEW !!! Mountain bike rental and lift ticket included
Don't have your own moutain bike and equipment? No worries!
Enjoy our downhill runs with our all inclusive package : ticket/rental downhill moutain bike/safety equipment.
Bike 27.5 inches all suspension Haibike 7.05 :
3 runs 29€
½ day 39€
1 day 55€
2 days 102€
- For all level : 1 green run, 1 blue run and 1 red run.
- Wooden obstacles for some jumps at the bottom of the blue run.
- At the resort you will get access to different type of bikes (semi-rigid, cross country and downhill bike) depending on your feeling, age and budget.
- Access by the lift
Unlimited ticket, 60€ for the season. Valid at the resorts of Valdrôme and Col de Rousset.
: Our semi-rigid and cross country bikes can be rented for beautiful strolls around the resort.
From 12€ for ½ day to 33€ full day, depending on age and bike type.
- access by lift
- several runs with different levels of difficulty
NEW !! Electrically-assisted moutain bike
Enjoy the amazing landscapes and discover the Vercors with no strain !
Rental bike VTT VAE Haibike SDURO ALLMTN 5.0 2017, 27.5 inch with helmet :
½ day 35€
2 days 85€
Access to several trails from the resort.
Come ride on the new track. Fit for BMX bike, moutain bike, scooters, skateboard...
A pumptrack ring is made of successive curves and bumps that can be taken "almost" without pedaling !
BMX and scooters rental at the resort : 5.50€ 1/2 h et 7€ 1 h
1/2 h + 1 Drop Bag Jump : 6.50 €
Bike cleaning station and air pump at the Col de Rousset
All mountain bikers know the maintenance of their bikes is paramount!
That is why the resort of Col de Rousset offers you this washing and air service for your bike (Mountain bike, road bike…)
Automatic timbing markers
Bicycle tourists that climb up from Die to the Col de Rousset resort (22km), can measure their performance thanks to the automatic timing markers. The best climber wins!
Find out your ascent time on the web site www.timtoo.com and compare your performances with the other amateur cyclists.
This achievement has been co-financed according to the POIA – CIMA program - Regional contract of tourism diversification.
Who can accompany me?
Click here to find the list of professionals who can accompany you on this activity